Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Here!!


I am in the Dominican Republic!!!!! They randomly said go write to your family now,  so I am. It's really nice here. The entire MTC consists of about little more than 20 elders and sisters here at this MTC! It's small but it is really nice. I heard someone say in Miami if we were the church that had the big looking castle. And now i know why. The temple is huge here! and it is really pretty. It really sticks outside! The weather and palm trees are beautiful. They let us walk around outside and there are just trees with fruit everywhere and it feels really good outside it's not hot like you would think. It's pretty down here. At the same time trash is everywhere here! I mean it's pretty bad. The houses are almost exactly how they look like in the pictures, small but have a lot of color. I love all of you. Also, it is crazy walking around and everything is in Spanish. Everyone is really nice here. And I am doing great. I have a new companion Elder Dowdle. I think it takes between 4 days to 10 days to get Dear Elders letters so that kind of stinks, is that true? I hope the family is doing great.

My address is:


Elder Michael Cudd
Centro de capacitacion misional Santo Domingo
Avenida Bolivar # 825, esquina Ricardo Robles, Los Robles, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment